Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bill's Aran Sweater is Blocking!

 
 
 Finally I finished the main pieces of Bill's Aran Sweater. Since it took a couple of days in between the sleeves and the body blocking and drying, I knitted Sheldon, the turtle from Knitty while I was waiting. Sheldon is also done. He was a fairly quick knit. Once the sweater is blocked and dry, it will be time to assemble and add the neck. The next pic should be Bill modeling his new sweater just in time for the cool weather. Oh and by the way, The washing and blocking was done with Baby Wash and I can now happily say, the sweater no longer has the essence of Evan's poo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellie Huffman said...

Hurray! no poo! That sweater is beautiful. I am suffering from cable lust! Bill can be very proud wearing that.